Trick Truck ‘N Rod shop is located out in the countryside of Eaton Ohio near the small town of Camden. It’s a small shop with all the right tools and equipment needed to produce a quality job without big shop overhead and prices. Our facility is located on the same property as our residence, thus making it secure and more accessible to our customers — offering flexible hours.
The shop is 3000 SQ. FT. and encompasses an assembly area, fabrication area, sheet metal shop, and separate paint room and body shop. Complete machine services are available so we can make almost anything needed. We offer completed sheet metal shaping service and even a louver press. We routinely manufacture custom-made panels and pieces, and ship all over the country. Of course, we louver hoods and tailgates, etc.
We offer show-quality custom paint service, flames and aged paint jobs, along with pin striping and custom lettering. Upholstery service is also available. We’ve recently added a frame table for frame modifications & setup. As you can see, we truly are a full service rod and restoration shop.
We can design & build or restore your dream or work with you and help build your own project. You are welcome to stop by and check us out. Please call for an appointment.
Tom Hurd, the owner, has practically devoted his whole life to hot rodding. He has close to 40 years of varied automotive experience, from dealership mechanic to building race cars, restoring muscle cars, building street rods and all types of custom work. He was involved in building and painting two Riddler Award winning street rods in the 1990’s.
Tom regularly builds complete turn key rods and does all types of repairs and modifications. He is a craftsman who oversees all the work himself, and due to an ever increasing workload, has added several talented professionals to the staff.
Tom works hard to keep his shop rates affordable and get results for your money. He does all types of hot rod fabrication but admits his real passion is old trucks. His work and tech articles have recently been featured in such magazines as Custom Classic Trucks, Classic Trucks, and Rod & Custom.
Why Choose Us?
- Award Winning – National award winning custom built trucks and cars. Top 100 rods of the year!
- Satisfied Customers – There are many satisfied customers who drive and enjoy their vehicles that we have worked on. References available upon request.
- Affordable Rates – Providing results for your money. We work hard to keep our rates reasonable.
- Work is Handled by Us – Over 90% of our work is completed in house.
- Accessibility – Our customers come from all over the county. Since our shop is at our
residence, we have convenient weekend and evening hour available.
- Small Personable Shop – Deal directly with the owner. We’re small but mighty, having the
proper equipment to do the job right the first time.
- Experience – Our staff has a combined experience of almost 100 years. Owner Tom Hurd has close to 40 years himself.
- We handle it all – Bring your vehicle or we can find one for you. We can handle whatever you want done from start to finish.
As you can see we are more than qualified to turn your dream into reality. If you a ready to move forward with your project call Tom today at: (937) 470-8831 or email. You can trust the experts at Trick Truck ‘N Rod.